If you are interested in fronting us and taking on the role of fry vocalist for Subversion, please message us at: (email@example.com) or message the band on our facebook page: (www.facebook.com/subversionofficial)
- Looking for someone with similar influences to our own, so please mention what you are in to.
- location: fairly local. You have to be able to make practice every Sunday 7 till 10
- Ability to sing is a bonus but not required, but if you can, it will look great to us.
- We will go for a certain someone that will give us that extra kick live. Sound/looks are key!
- Our second album is well on the way, so we need someone who is prepared to give 100% and jump straight in to working with us.
- Videos, Recordings, Past projects; anything that will show us your talents pre-audition we will be very interested in seeing.
- If you want a non vocal version of this song to audition over, please do not hesitate to ask!
My feet does touch the ground
The dirt feels warm and dry
Listen to me when I tell you the outcome
To find my way beyond this maze
Over and over humanity lies
Form an answer
Designate the free
I'm just a shade,
A fragment of the man I was
See these eyes? They look upon a lifeless sky
Everything has passed,
You and I will now realise that it came to me in a dream
Leave in silence, do not pass the blame
All eyes, focus on the stars
Shooting heaven, fallen angel
I have now forgotten the lecture
I have to take whatever blow I'm dealt
Clench my fists and reconstruct your face
One more time in this life
I am pariah, held lower
This is not the path I chose myself
Yet I walk this road alone my core is stone
Like the earth I'm spared from thought and heart,
Taken for granted I've seen this story in a dream
We breed in violence, thrive on others shame
Sore eyes see nothing past the lies
Your world is holographic, and unkind
Its driving me insane
A fragment of the man I once was